+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading extra documents to mycic

ccullen1611

Mar 15, 2015
Hi

I am applying for a work permit through an online application

I got an email from CIC requesting that I upload 3 extra documents into my cic account
When I login to my CIC account there are no requests for additional documents and no upload button to be able to upload the documents that they require and there is nothing in my checklist marked as "Not Provided"

The procedure I followed was as follows
1. Sign in to mycic account
2. Under "view my submitted applications" click on "Check status and Messages"
3. Under "Application Details" click on "View submitted application" at the bottom of page
4. On this page you will have the opportunity to upload the additional documents , the same way you uploaded the others
5. To upload your document find the document listed in your checklist that appears as "Not Provided" and click on
"Upload document"

Have I followed the correct procedure for uploading additional documents ??

Chigs

Feb 5, 2016
Hii,
I have the same issue with medical letter request. Did you figure it out the possible solution to this?

vladflip

Oct 16, 2016
sunprashanth99 said:
I am having the same issue trying to upload the medical request document. Can someone pls suggest!
Hi! Did you get this done? I'm also experiencing this issue! How to upload it?

Tamrat

Dec 31, 2017
This approach works for other files that will leave attachment. It didn't work for me for medical related conversations. I have been asked a medical exam that I have submitted already, may be by error. I am trying to use email to communicate to CIC because it is hard to get through telephone.