+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading documents in e-APR Online (EE)

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by amanb014, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I have a simple question - haven’t been able to find a guide on the PR application. I’m currently in the process of filling out information about me and my spouse in the e-APR online via Express Entry.

In the Provincial Nominee program, the last section was the one where I could upload all the documents, but it seems I can’t find it in this PR application.

This is the screen I am filling out:
    [​IMG]

I haven’t seen any place at all where I can upload documents yet. Does this section come up when I am completely done filling out all the forms? Is it on the next screen?

Also: After I fill out this form, and go to the next screen to upload documents, can I come back here and edit the information later if I realize something is entered wrong?

Thanks for your help!

2. have you receive ITA?

3. Yes, this is my PR application after getting ITA

4. It will appear after you complete all sections in the application, I think on the next page.

amanb014 likes this.
  5. Thanks! Will I be able to come back to this page and edit my answers before submitting?

6. Yes

7. Hi
    We are in the same boat. Im completing my information, will it affect my crs points once I put my immediate family?

8. You get a button to re-estimate your score after completing your application. Check it yourself.

9. Thank you