+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Document Issue

theforehead

May 3, 2021
Hi guys. I was requested to upload a new document for my application, but when I go and try to upload, I cannot see any area on my Upload Documents page for me to upload my new document. I have 1 week left before the 30 days expires and I havent gotten a reply from when I sent a Technical Issue email to them.

RHP2021

Sep 17, 2021
Hello, I am in the same situation can you please help me what were your further steps for this issue ]? My 30 days has already passed

rob7835

Aug 15, 2021
I've been asked to upload documents for the addition of my child to my application, However, in my online application, I am unable to upload these documents due to technical issues in the IRCC system. The upload option next to the document is missing or not working due to which I have not been able to upload the documents in my online application (please see screenshot). I have tried using different computers as well as cleared my caches/cookies to see if it would help but there has been no resolution to the issue. Anyone faced a similar issue, how did it resolve. Please let me know. The last date to submit the documents in my online application is 01-Oct-2021.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I've been asked to upload documents for the addition of my child to my application, However, in my online application, I am unable to upload these documents due to technical issues in the IRCC system. The upload option next to the document is missing or not working due to which I have not been able to upload the documents in my online application (please see screenshot). I have tried using different computers as well as cleared my caches/cookies to see if it would help but there has been no resolution to the issue. Anyone faced a similar issue, how did it resolve. Please let me know. The last date to submit the documents in my online application is 01-Oct-2021.
Send via webform and explain that the placeholder opened on your application is not working. In addition, keep trying to upload to your account until the deadline.

rob7835

Aug 15, 2021
Hello, I am in the same situation can you please help me what were your further steps for this issue ]? My 30 days has already passed
Did you have any resolution to your issue? Did the VO accept your documents via Webform and did the online application finally get updated?

rob7835

Aug 15, 2021
Send via webform and explain that the placeholder opened on your application is not working. In addition, keep trying to upload to your account until the deadline.
I did upload the documents via the Webform as well as sent the documents directly via email to the VO. It all depends on the VO if they accept the documents or not. Otherwise I will just be stuck at this for as long as IRCC updates their website issues.

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
I did upload the documents via the Webform as well as sent the documents directly via email to the VO. It all depends on the VO if they accept the documents or not. Otherwise I will just be stuck at this for as long as IRCC updates their website issues.
Hi, how was your application? I have same problem and I can’t upload too