+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Docs Post ITA Education Section

mishvas91

Apr 29, 2019
I am the primary applicant and my wife is accompanying me. We both finished 2 year college in Canada and have Canadian diploma. So for her there are two different sections which are Education (diploma/degree) and Education Transcripts. But for myself there is only Education (diploma/degree) section. I don't know why she has Transcript section and I don't. We even finished the same college in Canada. Any ideas? Thanks

Last edited:

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Hmmm that's strange...I am applying on my own and I only have an Education (diploma/degree) section.

mishvas91

Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm that's strange...I am applying on my own and I only have an Education (diploma/degree) section.
I've came across cases on the forum where some people with Canadian diploma/degree got Education Transcript slot. But we have identical diplomas and only one of us has this slot..

Itsmeash

Aug 15, 2021
Hi,
I’m having the same issue.. i have bachelors degree from India for which I got the WES done and I have Post grad certificate/diploma which was a 2 year course… so should I just upload this transcript under the educational transcript section?

Itsmeash

Aug 15, 2021
I am the primary applicant and my wife is accompanying me. We both finished 2 year college in Canada and have Canadian diploma. So for her there are two different sections which are Education (diploma/degree) and Education Transcripts. But for myself there is only Education (diploma/degree) section. I don't know why she has Transcript section and I don't. We even finished the same college in Canada. Any ideas? Thanks
Hi I’m having the same issue now… what did you guys end up doing for the education transcript section?