NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Done....
08/03/2017
Hello All

I used my 3 years old transcript to get mt WES evaluation done, but then I realized I have no extra left so I ordered new transcripts from university.

But the new transcript i received has completely different format then previously issued, new version only shows grades received, while the old one also had score on it. Should I order a new evaluation or the old one is still good ?

Thank you for the answer

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Your WES evaluation is valid for 5 years so it is still valid.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rainman1993 said:
Hello All

I used my 3 years old transcript to get mt WES evaluation done, but then I realized I have no extra left so I ordered new transcripts from university.

But the new transcript i received has completely different format then previously issued, new version only shows grades received, while the old one also had score on it. Should I order a new evaluation or the old one is still good ?

Thank you for the answer
If you have scanned versions of your previous transcripts upload that. If not, it does not matter as CIC will be more interested in your ECA rather than going in details of your transcript. I think you can go ahead and upload the new verison of your transcript along with your WES.

Tanvi87

Jan 24, 2017
I think you just need to upload the photocopy of your marksheets, thats what you need.

You don't need the transcipts from college for uploading to CIC.

Correct me if I am wrong, as I am not very sure.

Thanks.