+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading a document after submitting the extension of TRV online application

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Hi experts,

I am in Toronto and my in-laws are here with us as a Visitor (TRV). I submitted the visitor visa extension for my in-laws through online late September. By the time I submitted the application I did not receive the employment letter. I submitted only my pay stubs as a proof of my job. However I got employment letter now. Can I submit the employment letter now? Is so what is the process? Please advise.

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Thank you Nick for the response. While filling this form it is asking for some details and in order to fetch that I tried to login to my application using GC Key. But even though I give the correct user name and password it is throwing me an error saying below:
Before the login page, there was a mention like below:
"A recent cyberattack has affected a small number of IRCC accounts accessed through GCKey. We locked these accounts to protect them from unauthorized access. We sent an email to affected users to explain what to do next. "

But I did not get any email as of today. Could you please let me know if there is an email or phone no to contact CIC in regards to GCKey login issue?