+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPLOADED WRONG FILE

suminky

Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys, i recently submitted my EE application but on the same day i have realized that i have uploaded a wrong file instead of a digital photo. i immediately uploaded my digital photo using IRCC webform. will i be in trouble for that? I appreciate all your answers and help for suggestions. thanks in advance.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Not an expert on this but I think raising a CSE was the only thing you could have done, so you did what you had to do. Now let's wait hope it doesn't become a problem. Sorry not giving you a definite answer

Blessing2018

Nov 11, 2018
How do I upload more supporting documents after I have already submitted my online application for permanent residence through Express Entry?
Once you submit your online application for permanent residence, you can’t send more documents through your account unless we asks for them.

If we ask for a document, you’ll get a message in your account.

To upload a document:

1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Under “View the applications you submitted” click on “Check full application status.”
  3. Under “Details about your application status” click on “View submitted application.”
  4. On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
If you need to send documents that we didn’t ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to our Web form and follow the instructions.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
How do I upload more supporting documents after I have already submitted my online application for permanent residence through Express Entry?
Once you submit your online application for permanent residence, you can’t send more documents through your account unless we asks for them.

If we ask for a document, you’ll get a message in your account.

To upload a document:

1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Under “View the applications you submitted” click on “Check full application status.”
  3. Under “Details about your application status” click on “View submitted application.”
  4. On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
If you need to send documents that we didn’t ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to our Web form and follow the instructions.

That's if they ask for it. They haven't asked for anything yet.

zephyr785

May 2, 2018
Hello guys, i recently submitted my EE application but on the same day i have realized that i have uploaded a wrong file instead of a digital photo. i immediately uploaded my digital photo using IRCC webform. will i be in trouble for that? I appreciate all your answers and help for suggestions. thanks in advance.
I'm in the same situation now. How did yours go? Did they accept the photo you submitted through the webform?

Rohit2792

Oct 7, 2020
Hi guys i am in the same situation. I uploaded a wrong reference letter for one of my work experience. I submitted my application and realized that. I immediately raised a web form and attached a relevant pdf file. Please let me know how it would affect my application now I'm biting my nails.

zephyr785

May 2, 2018
Hi guys i am in the same situation. I uploaded a wrong reference letter for one of my work experience. I submitted my application and realized that. I immediately raised a web form and attached a relevant pdf file. Please let me know how it would affect my application now I'm biting my nails.
If you sent it right away, you should be fine. For as long as your status is not yet showing in process/being reviewed. You should receive an acknowledgement a couple of days after submitting your new document that it has been attached to your file.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Please let me know how it goes, I'm in the same boat. Did you get any acknowledgment upon submission of the CSE?

saidsp

Star Member
May 12, 2020
If you sent it right away, you should be fine. For as long as your status is not yet showing in process/being reviewed. You should receive an acknowledgement a couple of days after submitting your new document that it has been attached to your file.
AOR: Sept 18, 2020
I have uploaded all the required Education documents on the CIC web portal. However, I noticed that I have not uploaded master’s degree from backhome. I have already uploaded Educational Credential Assessment report. I have attached that degree copy through web form. Will it be any problem ?