+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploaded only transcript and degree certificate - SDS India

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Guys,

I uploaded only transcript and degree certificate of my BE - SDS India. I applied by myself and documents list on CIC asked for only recent education transcript. Is it okay ? Any one got visa with only transcript and degree certificate for SDS ?

alpha444

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi saif,

Assalam alaykum,

yes its absolutely ok to give only ur bachelors transcripts/ marksheets + degree grad certificate in visa application.

I have 4 seniors who applied with only these education documents and all got their visas.

i have also done the same and waiting for my visa processing.

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Guys,

I uploaded only transcript and degree certificate of my BE - SDS India. I applied by myself and documents list on CIC asked for only recent education transcript. Is it okay ? Any one got visa with only transcript and degree certificate for SDS ?
Thats what is required

VladMir1992

Dec 15, 2021
Walekumsalm,

Yes, I only uploaded bachelors transcripts , no marksheets and degree grad certificate.
Did you get the visa?

I am gonna apply under SDS from India too. I had 2 backlogs in the first and second semesters and the passing dates of these two semesters are near the passing dates of 3rd and 4th sem.
I don't know
if just transcripts would work

Or do we need to upload marks sheets also?

Or include backlog mark sheets as well
I don't want to overcomplicate the case or draw unwanted attention to the backlogs I am in a pickle

Miss85

Jul 24, 2021
Hi Guys,

Hey did it create any issue?

Miss85

Jul 24, 2021
Hi saif,

Assalam alaykum,

yes its absolutely ok to give only ur bachelors transcripts/ marksheets + degree grad certificate in visa application.

I have 4 seniors who applied with only these education documents and all got their visas.

i have also done the same and waiting for my visa processing.
Hey....did you get visa?