+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upload several Schedule As / merging PDF forms

BayernBua

Dec 13, 2017
My wife is sponsoring me for PR. I received the AOR, linked application and am trying to upload police checks and schedule a forms for my wife and I. However, there's only a place to upload one file for each. My wife and I each filled out a Schedule A and both have an additional sheet because the Schedule A form wouldn't validate after putting in all of our personal history (with some of the jobs/study periods overlapping in time), so we're adding some of the info on an extra sheet each. Now I want to combine all 4 PDFs (2x schedule a, 2x extra letter) into one, but no software and none of the suggested websites can handle the schedule A forms and instead just leave a "Please wait..." page where the form should be. I even downloaded Acrobat DC, as suggested in above link, but it doesn't work either. At this point, the only option I see for combining the PDFs is to print them and scan them, which it specifically states in the complete guide you're not supposed to and won't work. So is there even any way to submit this online? Or did y'all submit Schedule As via mail? If so, can I upload just the police check online and send Schedule As in the mail or will this cause confusion?

Thanks for any help!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi. Your problem is that you are actually taking unnecessary steps. Only the applicant (you) need to provide a Schedule A form and police check. Your sponsor does not provide any of this. That is why there is only one spot to upload each item.

BayernBua

Dec 13, 2017
Only the applicant (you) need to provide a Schedule A form and police check. Your sponsor does not provide any of this.
Oh boy. I was wondering that. So when it says on the Schedule A form "The principal applicant, his or her spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, ... must complete their own copy" it should actually state that this does not apply to sponsoring spouses?

Nonetheless, my problem remains because I need to submit additional info that the form won't accept.

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
My wife is sponsoring me for PR. I received the AOR, linked application and am trying to upload police checks and schedule a forms for my wife and I. However, there's only a place to upload one file for each. My wife and I each filled out a Schedule A and both have an additional sheet because the Schedule A form wouldn't validate after putting in all of our personal history (with some of the jobs/study periods overlapping in time), so we're adding some of the info on an extra sheet each. Now I want to combine all 4 PDFs (2x schedule a, 2x extra letter) into one, but no software and none of the suggested websites can handle the schedule A forms and instead just leave a "Please wait..." page where the form should be. I even downloaded Acrobat DC, as suggested in above link, but it doesn't work either. At this point, the only option I see for combining the PDFs is to print them and scan them, which it specifically states in the complete guide you're not supposed to and won't work. So is there even any way to submit this online? Or did y'all submit Schedule As via mail? If so, can I upload just the police check online and send Schedule As in the mail or will this cause confusion?

Thanks for any help!
How about https://www.pdfmerge.com/

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
18-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08/03/2018
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2018
LANDED..........
27/05/2018
eIMM5669E.pdf is a secure pdf file you cannot merge the file with another file together. once you have uploaded the file via gckey the cic online system will verify to see if eIMM5669E.pdf validated.

Reactions: KBH