+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upload online bank statements without bank stamp and signature?

damon88

Feb 6, 2018
I went to the bank and got a letter 'proof of funds' stating everything thats needed (bank address,contact etc) except for the Average balance for last 6 or 12 months. They said they have a standard template and they cannot modify and add this field to it.

Is it alright if i just take a printout of last 6 months of online bank statements and upload it to my application without going to the bank and having every page stamped and signed by a banker ?

Also , do i need to upload a LOE in this case or just the POF along with 6 month statements ?

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
I did not submit each page stamped, just printed the online statement which is generated on header and footer that has bank name, locations and details.

damon88

Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone let me know if i can simply upload these 2 items (statements and pof page) or do i also need to append a LOE in the PDF with these , explaining why i had to provide the statements ?

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Guys one help needed. When we submit the proof of funds. I had bank certificate which does not mention the account opening date but all other details but i did provided the bank statement with a stamp on it .along-with it.The bank statement has the open Date .So is it ok or it is an issue