+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upload documents after submission

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got an ITA last Friday and I submitted the application today.

After submission, I realised that I forgot to upload my bachelor degree and I forgot to do ECA for my bachelor degree.

I have uploaded my master degree with its ECA, to claim points for education.

I also want to claim the 50 points for two post secondary degrees.

My questions are:

1. What is the most likely response for my submission? Immediate rejection in next few weeks I guess?
2. Am I able to upload my bachelor degree and ECA once I receive them? But I cant find antwhere to upload documents.

Any idea? Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Ben

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,

After submission, I realised that I forgot to upload my bachelor degree and I forgot to do ECA for my bachelor degree.

My questions are:

1. What is the most likely response for my submission? Immediate rejection in next few weeks I guess?
2. Am I able to upload my bachelor degree and ECA once I receive them? But I cant find antwhere to upload documents.

Cheers,
Ben
You get the points only for your higher education. If your higher education is Masters and you got ECA as Masters as well, then you are fine.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

My questions are:

Cheers,
Ben
No need to do anything.
You claimed points for Masters degree, and properly uploaded degree+ECA.
No need for Bachelor, as you'll get points for highest degree in your case.
And by the way, you get more points with 1 master than with "2 or more diplomas".

Reactions: Sherlok
Nov 20, 2018
You get the points only for your higher education. If your higher education is Masters and you got ECA as Masters as well, then you are fine.
I want to claim the 50 points for transferability factors as below -

Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer PLUS Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities

But I have only uploaded the ECA + degree for my master degree.

Nov 20, 2018
No need to do anything.
You claimed points for Masters degree, and properly uploaded degree+ECA.
No need for Bachelor, as you'll get points for highest degree in your case.
And by the way, you get more points with 1 master than with "2 or more diplomas".

Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer PLUS Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities

Nov 20, 2018
BTW, my master was obtained in Australia and bachelor in China.

My master degree is 2 years and it is assessed by WES.

Would the officer assume my bachelor degree is over 3 years and give me the 50 points for transferability factors?

LOL...being too optimistic?

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone, after googling for the whole afternoon I think I have the answer. My master degree is assessed as Canadian equivalent master degree which will give me the 50 points for transferability with my IELTS scores. Thank you guys for guiding me.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......

I see.
But the issue is that you have already submitted your APR by selecting "Masters Degree", and not "two or more ...".
I don't think it will help much now to upload a new ECA and your Bachelor.

But why do you want to claim more points if you already received ITA and submitted your application?... It's kind of pointless. From this point on, your ranking or number of points won't help you in getting PR.
If for some reason, god forbid, you have to re-apply, then sure do that. But now, no point at all.