Upload Cerfictae Of Clearance into My CIC account

safety009

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I have recently received one message from CIC asking me to get a certificate of clearance from Singapore Police Force and upload in the CIC account.
I have applied the COC yesterday and will collect next Monday, but so far I didn't see any place in My CIC account for me to upload the COC.
Anyone knows or has same experience before?

I got ITA in July, ECAS is 4 lines now. Please help, thanks!

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Hi,
sorry, not a senior here, but a fellow questioner.
As i understand, for non-citizens (like me), the COC would be mailed directly to CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp)
Are you a Singaporean?

Also, while submitting your application, did you just upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”???

Thanks.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safety009 said:
Hi seniors,

I have recently received one message from CIC asking me to get a certificate of clearance from Singapore Police Force and upload in the CIC account.
I have applied the COC yesterday and will collect next Monday, but so far I didn't see any place in My CIC account for me to upload the COC.
Anyone knows or has same experience before?

I got ITA in July, ECAS is 4 lines now. Please help, thanks!
Click continue you should see that screen of your already uploaded documents which you did initially (appearing as faded with no editing option); beneath that you would see an editable portion for uploading the required document by CIC;

if that's not the case , send Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) and mention the situation [ I hope in that letter there is no time window for submission]

If there is a short time window for the submission of required document, make a call urgently to CIC Ottawa and discuss the matter :)

safety009

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote author=irfan_ul_haque date=1442396976]
Hi,
sorry, not a senior here, but a fellow questioner.
As i understand, for non-citizens (like me), the COC would be mailed directly to CIC
Are you a Singaporean?

Also, while submitting your application, did you just upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”???

Thanks.

[/quote]

Hi irfan_ul_haque,

Thanks for your help and reply. I am not a Singaporean, but I am currently living in Singapore.
In the message from CIC, it does mention that "Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account." not sending from the police force directly and the officer in the police force told me that they won't do so. What I need to do is to collect the COC and upload in the CIC account, but my issue is that I cannot find the place or option for me to upload.

Thank you.

safety009

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feejay87 said:
Click continue you should see that screen of your already uploaded documents which you did initially (appearing as faded with no editing option); beneath that you would see an editable portion for uploading the required document by CIC;

if that's not the case , send Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) and mention the situation [ I hope in that letter there is no time window for submission]

If there is a short time window for the submission of required document, make a call urgently to CIC Ottawa and discuss the matter :)
Hi Feejay,

Thank you so much. Do you know where can I send the Case Specific Enquiry (CSE), the submission has to be done within 60 days from when I received the letter. Luckily, I still have about 40 days left.
Have you ever called the CIC Ottawa before? mind share me the contact number, sorry, I am not a good researcher.

Cheers

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
The steps stated by feejay87 are correct. when you click on your application, click the Continue button below it to go on the next screen where it will show you an option similar to one you used earlier to upload all docs. Remember no docs need to be sent to CIC by post or anything. Under EE everything needs to be submitted online.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safety009 said:
Hi Feejay,

Thank you so much. Do you know where can I send the Case Specific Enquiry (CSE), the submission has to be done within 60 days from when I received the letter. Luckily, I still have about 40 days left.
Have you ever called the CIC Ottawa before? mind share me the contact number, sorry, I am not a good researcher.

Cheers
did you try my mentioned steps? is problem still persisting

you can do case specific query from here

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

but first make sure there is actually no provision to upload the required documents; If it's there and you are unable to see than they won't entertain your case specific query :)

I personally haven't called CIC Ottawa, you can google their number out :)

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Thanks feejay87,

I would have given up were it not for your advice. + 1 for you from me.

However I do see why safety009 could not find it, so I am adding more detailed instructions below;

-Login to MyCIC
-Click on "Check status and messages" next to your Permanent Residency application profile.
-On the newly opened page go to the bottom and click "View submitted application", which will open another page indicating the items that you have Transmitted.
-Go to the bottom and click "Continue" to open the Documents submitted page.
-Scroll to find the "Upload file" button.

feejay87 said:

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
safety009 said:
Hi irfan_ul_haque,

Thanks for your help and reply. I am not a Singaporean, but I am currently living in Singapore.
In the message from CIC, it does mention that "Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account." not sending from the police force directly and the officer in the police force told me that they won't do so. What I need to do is to collect the COC and upload in the CIC account, but my issue is that I cannot find the place or option for me to upload.

Thank you.
Hey safety009, hope your application is running smooth.

I just received my Singapore COC, however when I am trying to upload it, it requires me to input the expiry date, which I cannot find on the certificate.
Could you please clarify if I am missing out on something? What expiry date did you input?
Thanks a ton in advance!

Cheers!

kumar.vs

Apr 23, 2014
Hello,

Same question here asked by few in the forum, how to upload Singapore COC, it asks for document number (what exactly is the document number in COC), expiry date (cannot find any expiry date).

Anybody if already know the know-how to upload singapore pcc coc kindly guide me how to upload the document.

Thanks,
Kumar.

mjmp

Sep 11, 2017
Same question here asked by few in the forum, how to upload Singapore COC, it asks for document number (what exactly is the document number in COC), expiry date (cannot find any expiry date).

Anybody if already know the know-how to upload singapore pcc coc kindly guide me how to upload the document.

Thanks,
Kumar.