+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront re-medical IME number differ now!

Mansi.k

Jun 19, 2022
I am talking about the remedical requests, for those people whose medical is already expired. In such cases, need to wait till you get a request to do the medical again
Yes
According to the situation i faced.. one should wait for remedical request letter for express entry.
With help of medical centre my ime number is merged and updated on ircc page.
Update says medical passed.
Thank you everyone for your help!

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
Yes
According to the situation i faced.. one should wait for remedical request letter for express entry.
With help of medical centre my ime number is merged and updated on ircc page.
Update says medical passed.
Thank you everyone for your help!
Hi, can you help me,
how to get my ime number merged and updated on ircc page??
I have done re-medical upfront done and another request has come two days later to do medical with a different IME than the re-done upfront.
I already raised web-form to IRCC to merge my new results. how much time it will take?

ameen2200

Jul 21, 2014
Hey guys, have anyone received a resolution for the medical exam?
I gave my clinic the IME numbers but they submitted them upfront. Then I asked the clinic to resubmit using the IME numbers. The clinic merged the new with the old and I do not know what to do. Please help me if you got any resolution/

ameen2200

Jul 21, 2014
Hi, can you help me,
I have done re-medical upfront done and another request has come two days later to do medical with a different IME than the re-done upfront.
I already raised web-form to IRCC to merge my new results. how much time it will take?
Have you got any response based on the webform?

Mar 8, 2023
It is strictly advised not to go for upfront medicals by IRCC. They have said that dont take any medical tests until requested. I got my remedical request a few days back and then went for it. I just waited patiently. Upfront medicals always lead to delays in application processing
My medical is 15th and I haven't applied for my study permit yet.... please do you advice me to wait until IRCC ask for it?

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi, can you help me,
Hi! Can I clarify, you already submitted your application then you did a re-medical upfront without request from IRCC? My PR application is pending due to medical still under review for 4 mos. I am thinking to take an upfront re-medical without IRCC request, did you have your approval yet??

MrsNouman

Jan 23, 2024
Pak
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SK- 07NOV 2023
Hi everybody, can you please update on this issue? I have a valid medical result till June, 2024 - but yesterday I was sent a request to do IMM 1017.
I am confused -
1. Should I raise a webform, sending them my previous medical that it is COMPLETED
2. Wait..?
3. Re-do medical?

Please help

prospective102

Feb 12, 2023
Hi everybody, can you please update on this issue? I have a valid medical result till June, 2024 - but yesterday I was sent a request to do IMM 1017.
I am confused -
1. Should I raise a webform, sending them my previous medical that it is COMPLETED
2. Wait..?
3. Re-do medical?

Please help
Hi there, did your background in tracker get completed? Any idea about your PVO and SVO?