Upfront RCMP?

jeffkang

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My spouse and I have been residing in Canada for the last 5 years. Recently we were asked to provide PCC from Singapore...

I've seen a lot of FSW inland were called for RCMP check even though CIC could do their own name search ...

Since now I need to leave Canada for 1 month... I am wondering:

1. Does it makes sense to do a RCMP check upfront?
2. How much time do you have once received a request for RCMP check in CIC?

Thank you so much, hope everyone get PPR soon!

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffkang said:
Hi guys,

My spouse and I have been residing in Canada for the last 5 years. Recently we were asked to provide PCC from Singapore...

I've seen a lot of FSW inland were called for RCMP check even though CIC could do their own name search ...

Since now I need to leave Canada for 1 month... I am wondering:

1. Does it makes sense to do a RCMP check upfront?
2. How much time do you have once received a request for RCMP check in CIC?

Thank you so much, hope everyone get PPR soon!
I suggest you and wife to get the RCMP check done considering that you will be away from Canada for a month. It will cost you 45$ each but its worth providing upfront and avoid unnecessary thoughts in your head.

Hope this helps. :)

jeffkang

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
I suggest you and wife to get the RCMP check done considering that you will be away from Canada for a month. It will cost you 45$ each but its worth providing upfront and avoid unnecessary thoughts in your head.

Thank you, will do it...

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

I have a query regarding upfront RCMP. I am applying via EE from Pakistan. I lived in Canada for a year more than 10 years ago on study permit after turning 18. Now, PCC from Canada is not required but should I get it done upfront just in case? Or is it better to wait and see if they ask for it. I will be applying from Pakistan so I will have to use accredited fingerprinting services and it will cost me ~$270. How long does the process take? If I choose to wait and get a request from CIC for RCMP will i be able to obtain one in time?

Regards,

Hira

M29

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
CEC

Hi,
could you please tell me the process of upfront RCMP?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
could you please tell me the process of upfront RCMP?
You can give at any Commissionaires location, which is accredited by RCMP to collect fingerprints

Reactions: M29