+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront RCMP criminal record check!

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hello everyone
I was curious can I go to an accredited agency to get my fingerprints done and send the report to IRCC myself thru a webform?
my criminal record check is pending since June and it’s frustrating that my procees is not moving forward.
I know its too soon etc but I am pretty sure this request will come may be in 4-5-6months!
So can I give my fingerprints in advance?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone
I was curious can I go to an accredited agency to get my fingerprints done and send the report to IRCC myself thru a webform?
my criminal record check is pending since June and it’s frustrating that my procees is not moving forward.
I know its too soon etc but I am pretty sure this request will come may be in 4-5-6months!
I don't think that's how it works. The request from IRCC has the details on where to send the details. Also FP is valid for a year and if your application process does not complete within that timeframe you may be requested to give FP again. Doing it without being asked does not make any sense.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I don't think that's how it works. The request from IRCC has the details on where to send the details. Also FP is valid for a year and if your application process does not complete within that timeframe you may be requested to give FP again. Doing it without being asked does not make any sense.
the reason is as I was reading on the forum (not citizenship)is many requested the finger prints company to send the result to their address and they only uploaded a copy of the letterto their account.
So was curious if this can be done !

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone
FP agencies provide many different kinds of FP services
When it comes to IRCC related FP, they ask for a letter from IRCC against which they will perform the FP. This letter outlines the reference and application# and which IRCC location is asking for it.

Reactions: rashi1101

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I am also hanging in the security clearance which is pending since 5 months. Criminality was cleared. So basically csis and this has no set timeline. We just have to wait...

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Yes ill wait for another month otherwise i will email the processing office requesting them to send a fingerprint request

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Yes ill wait for another month otherwise i will email the processing office requesting them to send a fingerprint request
Most likely but not 100% sure the FP request from IRCC Montreal office, since you are a Montreal based applicant
For other applicant based e.g. in Ontario request comes from IRCC Vancouver office

Reactions: rashi1101