+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

upfront medicals

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
Hi members,
i have a query about sponsorship questionnaire form # 8 . (Have you Resided in countries other than Canada? ) Which address i should write? I lived in India .I worked and stayed different cities in india.So, Do i have to write all the addresses? or just my permanent address.I have one more doubt , I worked in USA , But I never worked in the land I was OnBoard (Cruiseline). So, Do i have to mention US address too.please guys help me i dont know what to do?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have to agree with PMM. The instructions are very clear on what you need to bring. Besides, the doctors are far too busy to be answering your questions on what to bring. That is not their job.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krisashok said:
Hi members,
i have a query about sponsorship questionnaire form # 8 . (Have you Resided in countries other than Canada? ) Which address i should write? I lived in India .I worked and stayed different cities in india.So, Do i have to write all the addresses? or just my permanent address.I have one more doubt , I worked in USA , But I never worked in the land I was OnBoard (Cruiseline). So, Do i have to mention US address too.please guys help me i dont know what to do?
You have to write down all your addresses.