+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medicals after submitting application

Java16

Oct 29, 2017
After submitting my application in January, I went ahead and did my upfront medicals on 7th February, 2022 without getting a request and I passed the Medicals on 10th February. This how I went about it,
Send a webform to ircc. They give you fields to input your details.
In the inquiry field you can just type
"To whom it may concern,
Please upload this additional documentation as proof of my medical examination and attach it to my study permit application.
Thank you.
Kind regards"
This was to Accra visa office though. Best wishes.
Thank you! I think this will help many other applicants like me who are in the same situation.
Thanks for wishes.
Kind regards

Reactions: Prrr and ephy

firecracker

Jan 28, 2022
Thank you! I think this will help many other applicants like me who are in the same situation.
Thanks for wishes.
Kind regards
I did the same and it worked. I submitted my application on January 7 without doing the medical exam. Then on February 8 I did the medical exam upfront and I also uploaded the information sheet I received from the panel physician via a webform (I wrote something similar to the above message). On February 11, I passed my medical exam in gckey.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
After submitting my application in January, I went ahead and did my upfront medicals on 7th February, 2022 without getting a request and I passed the Medicals on 10th February. This how I went about it,
"To whom it may concern,
Please upload this additional documentation as proof of my medical examination and attach it to my study permit application.
Thank you.
Kind regards"
Did you get any reply

Laurene David

Jan 24, 2022
hello guys. I am planning to do this as well, to proceed with my Medical Exam (after submitting Application), without a medical request from IRCC.

has anybody got their visa approved with this practice?

Reactions: ephy

firecracker

Jan 28, 2022
hello guys. I am planning to do this as well, to proceed with my Medical Exam (after submitting Application), without a medical request from IRCC.

has anybody got their visa approved with this practice?
I have. I applied on Jan 6th, did the upfront medical on Feb 8th and submitted the webform to update my medical at the same day. On Feb 11th, the medical status got updated to 'you passed the medical' and on March 2nd I got my study permit approved.

Reactions: ephy

Winnde

Mar 19, 2022
I have. I applied on Jan 6th, did the upfront medical on Feb 8th and submitted the webform to update my medical at the same day. On Feb 11th, the medical status got updated to 'you passed the medical' and on March 2nd I got my study permit approved.
Hi,
I have same case as well. I submitted my application and I did medical exam after submit application without medical request . My clinic said that they will send the result to IRCC but I don’t have IME no. Do I still need to send from webform?

enpopa

Jun 7, 2023
"To whom it may concern,
Thank you.
Kind regards"
I am in the same category and I want to ask if I can send a single webform for my family application.

Nims29

Jul 6, 2023
Hi, I submitted visa application for my mother on 17th June, got BIL same day. Biometric and reflected on account on 3rd July. There is no update after that. I want medical also done this week itself as she is travelling after that. Is it a good idea to submit upfront medical after application submission and without medical request?
Thank you so much.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, I submitted visa application for my mother on 17th June, got BIL same day. Biometric and reflected on account on 3rd July. There is no update after that. I want medical also done this week itself as she is travelling after that. Is it a good idea to submit upfront medical after application submission and without medical request?
Thank you so much.
Yes you can do it upfront.

Reactions: Nims29