+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical

singhja6

Apr 16, 2020
Just wanted to confirm, is upfront medicals not required for family? I have got a booking for whole family next week and I am an CEC too.
I hope there is no problem to do upfront medicals for family. Please guide.
I further googled. Please refer to below link & go to completeness check. It clearly states that "Applicants and their family members must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates as part of their complete application".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/experience/post.html

Reactions: jpshya

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
Just wanted to confirm, is upfront medicals not required for family? I have got a booking for whole family next week and I am an CEC too.
I hope there is no problem to do upfront medicals for family. Please guide.
Hi,
I am a perspective candidate for CEC with a spouse, I know to book an appointment for upfront medical you need to have a UCI number and I already have that, but what about the spouse? how will it work for spouse.

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,
I am a perspective candidate for CEC with a spouse, I know to book an appointment for upfront medical you need to have a UCI number and I already have that, but what about the spouse? how will it work for spouse.
Infact in the upfront medical form, they didn't ask for UCI number at all (even for me). Only passport information is required. So don't be worried on that part.

Reactions: suneelparwani

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi,
its best to book the appointment close to your AOR, with significant delays in processing time, you can avoid re-medical

Nura20211125

Nov 24, 2021
For EE cases, upfront medical for spouse to be done for which category of visa, if the hospital gives only 3 of the choices to pick one - visitor, student, work visa