+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical without IME

Dixit_2705

Jun 2, 2021
Hello friends,
I have a very unique situation with my Application!

I have submitted my application in CEC express entry on 6 march, 2020.

I had few updates in my account regarding medical results before.But, last Thursday(27 May,2021) when I checked my account medical status changed to ' We are reviewing your medical results '.

I called CIC customer support center on Friday and they told me that my spouse's(non accompanying) medical is expired and they are about to send new medical request for her. Agent also suggested to do upfront medical for her. Then I called few panel physician locations that afternoon and luckily got an appointment for Monday.

When we came home after finishing her medical. After 1 hour there was a request letter for her medical.

Now I am really confused about what to do next!

Should I submit upfront medical receipt using web forum or do a new medical with the IME number mentioned in the letter?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
Hello friends,

I had few updates in my account regarding medical results before.But, last Thursday(27 May,2021) when I checked my account medical status changed to ' We are reviewing your medical results '.

I called CIC customer support center on Friday and they told me that my spouse's(non accompanying) medical is expired and they are about to send new medical request for her. Agent also suggested to do upfront medical for her. Then I called few panel physician locations that afternoon and luckily got an appointment for Monday.

When we came home after finishing her medical. After 1 hour there was a request letter for her medical.

Should I submit upfront medical receipt using web forum or do a new medical with the IME number mentioned in the letter?

Hi … how you called Ircc.

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends,

Did you do new medicals with the request letter that has IME number ?

Mansi.k

Jun 19, 2022
Ho
Hello friends,

How did you resolve this issue?