+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical Query

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I have forgot to upload the e-medicals doc in the client information upload.

Don't the e-medicals go to CIC so would it be necessary to send mine via weform?

My consultant mentioned that this had happened earlier with another consultant and even without submitting a webform the student got the visa. She also said that submitting a webform would delay the visa processing time.

nupurjain01

Feb 7, 2020
Hi, I am from India and I am trying to apply for a study permit online.
I have an acceptance letter from a designated institute.

I'm aware of the numerous threads that are here for upfront medical. The closest query was found in this thread - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/upfront-medical-exam.431064/
But the resolution posted did not work for me.

After having filled the questionnaire, I am presented with a checklist of documents that I need to upload.
I am aware that one can opt for "Upfront Medical" and then upload the acknowledgement on the online portal

But my problem is that I don't see the option to upload the medical form.

I even tried changing my answer to "Yes" and "No" for the question -
"Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?"

But there is no change in the document list required.

Can anyone help me? I want to opt for upfront medical, but I don't see the option to upload it's result/acknowledgement.
Hi Altair1995, I am also facing the same issue while applying online and not able to see any option to upload the medical form (when I got my medical done upfront). Would it be fine if I upload my Medical form in the "Client Information" section?

altair1995

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi Altair1995, I am also facing the same issue while applying online and not able to see any option to upload the medical form (when I got my medical done upfront). Would it be fine if I upload my Medical form in the "Client Information" section?
Yes, it worked fine for me.

vickygoyal

Nov 19, 2019
Hi Altair1995 I am also submitting my case with pte but there is only options for choosing is IELTS and TEF or NO what should i choose to proceed my application.
thanks

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Choose NO
I think I am in this same situation:

I am applying for study permit and doing it "normal" way through online.
I want to get upfront medical as i heard the visa processing will be faster.

I selected "Yes" for this following question:
"Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?"

But, I don't see any supporting document for medical to upload.

So, my question is:

1. If I want to do upfront medical for Online application, what should I choose for the above question? *What did you choose?*
2. I believe the diagnostics will give acknowledgement for medical. Where should I upload it in case I do upfront? Because no supporting document for medical is shown in the list.
3. Does upfront actually help reduce time for visa result? Or should I pay and wait for the prompt from them?

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I think I am in this same situation:

I am applying for study permit and doing it "normal" way through online.
I want to get upfront medical as i heard the visa processing will be faster.

I selected "Yes" for this following question:

But, I don't see any supporting document for medical to upload.

So, my question is:

1. If I want to do upfront medical for Online application, what should I choose for the above question? *What did you choose?*
2. I believe the diagnostics will give acknowledgement for medical. Where should I upload it in case I do upfront? Because no supporting document for medical is shown in the list.
3. Does upfront actually help reduce time for visa result? Or should I pay and wait for the prompt from them?
Do upfront medical check up. Getting an appointment is a hassle so get it done. Choose "Yes" for that question. Include the check up report in client information document.