+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical issue / Application submission

KennyJ

Oct 14, 2021
Please help me. I recently submitted my application on Oct. 7, 2021. I thought i can easily book for upfront med. Unfortunately, my upfront med check is slated for November 2, 2021. In this case, what do i do plssssss

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Please help me. I recently submitted my application on Oct. 7, 2021. I thought i can easily book for upfront med. Unfortunately, my upfront med check is slated for November 2, 2021. In this case, what do i do plssssss
Upfront medical means you submit your medical results when you apply. Anyways, currently, they take up to 30 days to update so once you get your results raise it via webform. I assume you applied under non-sds?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Hello KennyJ,

This should not be a problem that will harm your application. You may likely not get a final decision on your application before November 2. Even if you do, and happen to get a medical request, before the stipulated date, you can get your medicals done before then as the panel physician normally gives priority to applicants with a medical request if you contact them explaining the situation.

What you should do is be patient.

Regards,

JS

KennyJ

Oct 14, 2021
Hello KennyJ,

This should not be a problem that will harm your application. You may likely not get a final decision on your application before November 2. Even if you do, and happen to get a medical request, before the stipulated date, you can get your medicals done before then as the panel physician normally gives priority to applicants with a medical request if you contact them explaining the situation.

What you should do is be patient.

Regards,

JS
Thank you JohnSnow.

That means there is possibility of me getting a IMM medical request before November 2?

If i did not get an IMM medical request, can i still proceed and do my medicals slated for that November 2?

I appreciate your response for calming my nerves own.

I am a first timer of study permit application,

KennyJ

Oct 14, 2021
Upfront medical means you submit your medical results when you apply. Anyways, currently, they take up to 30 days to update so once you get your results raise it via webform. I assume you applied under non-sds?

Yes. I just applied. I was told it is IRCC that determined whether i am qualified for SDS. I am a Nigerian. People who have passed through study permit says IRCC messaged them to inform them that they are qualfied for NSE (SDS). I wouldn't know if i am qualified also