+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical for online application (non SDS)

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hello,
I am applying for study permit and doing it "normal" way through online.
I want to get upfront medical as i heard the visa processing will be faster.

I selected "Yes" for this following question:
"Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?"

But, I don't see any supporting document for medical to upload.

So, my question is:

1. If I want to do upfront medical for Online application, what should I choose for the above question?
2. I believe the diagnostics will give acknowledgement for medical. Where should I upload it in case I do upfront? Because no supporting document for medical is shown in the list.
3. Does upfront actually help reduce time for visa result? Or should I pay and wait for the prompt from them?

Cataflor

Oct 30, 2020
Hi,
Any updates on your query, could you pls share what have you done.
Since I have got the same doubt.
Thanks

ahmedidrees

Oct 21, 2020
Go with an appointment for medical, after medical they would provide a sheet. Just upload that.
If no upfront medical then choose No option.

Yes it would reduce time.

Cataflor

Oct 30, 2020
Go with an appointment for medical, after medical they would provide a sheet. Just upload that.

Thanks for your response. Could you pls clarify on the following..
I am applying under normal, in that case if I choose "no" since I haven't taken upfront medicals yet, and would I have to wait for the letter from the officers to take my medical or could I book an appointment and proceed with medicals immediately after submitting my application.
-generally how long does it take to get medical request from the authorities after we log our file under normal?

ahmedidrees

Oct 21, 2020
You can wait for Medical request from ircc. You can also go for medical while you already applied visa. After that raise a webform and provide your medical.

youve bith options. It depends on you and your consultant.
For timeline no ome is sure due to Epidemic situation

Meet577

Nov 4, 2019
You can wait for Medical request from ircc. You can also go for medical while you already applied visa. After that raise a webform and provide your medical.

youve bith options. It depends on you and your consultant.
For timeline no ome is sure due to Epidemic situation
So what's the concept of this upfront medical in non-sds category. Will i get medical request only if my visa is approved or they will request anytime after I lodge my file?. I have refused in sds category before and that time i did upfront medical but this time I'm applying through non-sds. I just don't want to waste money for medical untill my visa is approved

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
So what's the concept of this upfront medical in non-sds category. Will i get medical request only if my visa is approved or they will request anytime after I lodge my file?. I have refused in sds category before and that time i did upfront medical but this time I'm applying through non-sds. I just don't want to waste money for medical untill my visa is approved
Wait for the medical request if you don't want to take risk. If you receive any kind of correspondence letter before medical letter then this is sign of rejection. If they send you medical letter instead of any kind of correspondence letter then yes you do got chance that it'll get accepted.

Cataflor

Oct 30, 2020
Hello,

"Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?"

So, my question is:

1. If I want to do upfront medical for Online application, what should I choose for the above question?
2. I believe the diagnostics will give acknowledgement for medical. Where should I upload it in case I do upfront? Because no supporting document for medical is shown in the list.
3. Does upfront actually help reduce time for visa result? Or should I pay and wait for the prompt from them?
Hi, Did you get medical request. Did you do upfront medical or waited for the request. Could you share your timeline.
Thanks

ana0602

May 4, 2021
Hello,

So, my question is:

Hi,
I am in the same situation. Could you clarify, where did you uploaded the upfront medical exam document?

Did you uploaded it in the client information section? or is there any other way to do it?

ana0602

May 4, 2021

Hi,
where to upload the sheet?

For non-SDS application, there is no specific section to upload the medical exam details?

could you please clarify

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

So, my question is:

Hello even I was trying to apply through non SDS process and also and Im done with the medical examination so do I have to select yes or I have to wait until I get a request for medials from ircc

krishindi

Sep 19, 2021
hello friends, i am in the same situation booked upfront medical appointment this week (non-sds) , not sure where to upload the medical result in ircc any one having idea on it?

ansh_dp

Feb 23, 2022
Hey , i have applied for student visa in NON-SDS category. I have got offer letter, LOA( letter of acceptance), and also paid the tuition fee. My agent say that biometric will be the first. He said that now embassy mail when you require for medical. Is that true or it is compulsory medical first?

krishindi

Sep 19, 2021
Hey , i have applied for student visa in NON-SDS category. I have got offer letter, LOA( letter of acceptance), and also paid the tuition fee. My agent say that biometric will be the first. He said that now embassy mail when you require for medical. Is that true or it is compulsory medical first?
With ur offer letter u can get upfront medical and submit while visa submission that would save lot of time

Bal4565

Jul 1, 2022
Did you get your visa approval ?