+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams for Express Entry

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

I got my medical done on Friday and they mentioned my upfront emedical type :"WORKER" . Is that okay? Should it be something else for Express entry? Since, a lot of people (from all categories: work permit, student visa , EE) come there, I just want to be sure that they've not presumed my visa type.
Hello , I received my ITA on Aug 8th 2017 and planning to go for Medical test in Hyd on Sep 25th or 26th and submit my application in Oct 1st week.
I read that the Medical test center will give us an Acknowledgement letter. Is this the letter that we need to upload while submitting the PR application after ITA.
And does my timeline look good. Should I be concerned on when the Medical centre will send the test results to CIC? I was thinking it doesnt matter until you submit your application with an Ack letter?

Also , I am reading Medical center will upload the results in a week or two , where do they upload , Can we see them?

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
I'm in canada on a Student Visa. I GOTThe upfront medical type on my e- Medicals information sheet says STUDENT.

Pls is this right ?

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
Hi,
I'm an Indian citizen living in USA currently. I got my ITA 2 weeks back. I'm traveling to India for some work. Can I get my medical done in India? Would that matter to cic where I get my medical done from as long as it is from a panel approved doctor?

Thanks
Anupam

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Hi,
I'm an Indian citizen living in USA currently. I got my ITA 2 weeks back. I'm traveling to India for some work. Can I get my medical done in India? Would that matter to cic where I get my medical done from as long as it is from a panel approved doctor?

Thanks
Anupam
Nope it shouldn’t matter. As you stated, make sure the doctor is a panel approved list.

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I am done with medical exam today along with my family for EE FSW, the IOM authorities gave papers with printed photo on it (seperate paper for each family member).. so should i have to upload the said form or is it something else to upload ?

Regards

drezashah

Jun 28, 2017
Dear friends
Any help appreciated
I submitted my previous application about a month ago which was cancelled as incomplete
I have another ITA at the moment
Is there a need to do a medical exam again?! Or it will be valid for a year
(Date of med:10 nov 2017)

ahmedmorra

Aug 10, 2017
Hello all,
My wife has valid recent Medical Report which was issued for her work permit with Upfront medical type: Worker. Can we use it for the PR application? OR she have to do a new one?

monoca2019

Dec 1, 2019
Hi all,
We are applying as a couple and we are in the middle of filing-out our e-APR. We are still gathering information about travel history, personal history, etc. and we have less than a month left... So my question is regarding the medical exam. Since the upload page did not display yet for us and time is running out, should we go ahead and get a medical exam? Or is it something that we need to receive instructions for? Please note that we are applying OUTLAND (from Tunisia). I have found both options online and confused about which one is right (wait for instructions after document upload OR do an upfront medical exam).

Thanks!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi all,
We are applying as a couple and we are in the middle of filing-out our e-APR. We are still gathering information about travel history, personal history, etc. and we have less than a month left... So my question is regarding the medical exam. Since the upload page did not display yet for us and time is running out, should we go ahead and get a medical exam? Or is it something that we need to receive instructions for? Please note that we are applying OUTLAND (from Tunisia). I have found both options online and confused about which one is right (wait for instructions after document upload OR do an upfront medical exam).

Thanks!
I don't know for sure.. Tagging seniors

@SithLord @13nitinsharma @andy108

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi all,

Thanks!
Please get your upfront medical done and upload the e-medical information sheet into the placeholder.