+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical Exam

Vidhya1407

Oct 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
I heard we can give upfront medical exams. Is it before we submit our PR application post ITA or we can give it even before we create EE profile or get an ITA?
Thanks!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello everyone,
I heard we can give upfront medical exams. Is it before we submit our PR application post ITA or we can give it even before we create EE profile or get an ITA?
Thanks!
You can give upfront medical exam depending on the medical center that you are visiting. Some of them do insist on the ITA letter for you to take the exam. During your application, you will just need to upload the acknowledgment slip given by the centre. All other documents will be shared with IRCC directly.

All the best!

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Guys - I am currently based out of Canada and I had taken the Upfront Medical Exam already for the Canada Express Entry CEC application. My Wife and Daughter are in India and due to Covid-19, the Panel Physicians are not taking the upfront medical exam currently. They are asking for the IMM # which we don't have as this is the upfront one. Could you please suggest what to do as a next step ? Will IRCC consider my request if I provide the Letter of Explanation mentioning the same ? Many thanks in advance for your kind reply !!