+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical Exam for Super Visa

twinklet89

Feb 1, 2016
Hello friends,

I just received a letter from IRCC that my mom will need to do a medical exam for her super visa application. She did an upfront medical exam at a registered clinic in Nigeria before submitting her application and provided her IME# in her application. We did not submit the e-medical information sheet the physician supplied because they said they would send everything needed to IRCC. There was no section to upload this in the application, but upon re-reading the sheet, I see that it says to attach it to the visa application.

What can we do now? Does she have to do another medical exam? Is there a way to contact IRCC and explain that the exam was already done?

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Hello friends,

I just received a letter from IRCC that my mom will need to do a medical exam for her super visa application. She did an upfront medical exam at a registered clinic in Nigeria before submitting her application and provided her IME# in her application. We did not submit the e-medical information sheet the physician supplied because they said they would send everything needed to IRCC. There was no section to upload this in the application, but upon re-reading the sheet, I see that it says to attach it to the visa application.

What can we do now? Does she have to do another medical exam? Is there a way to contact IRCC and explain that the exam was already done?
Send it to them via webform.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello friends,

The clinic will need to send the information to IRCC. Would suggest providing the clinic with your mother’s UCI#. You can submit a webform indicating that she has already done the medical and that the clinic will forward the results.