+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exam for baby

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I am adding my child to my application. I've been asked by a Consultant to take upfront medical exam as IRCC takes time to issue medical instructions. Has anybody else on the forum done the same?

Kunlexy007

Oct 14, 2019
I am adding my child to my application. I've been asked by a Consultant to take upfront medical exam as IRCC takes time to issue medical instructions. Has anybody else on the forum done the same?
Hello,
Did you later do upfront medicals for your baby, and was it accepted, how long?
I've sent them the required file, still awaiting medical invite. So, I'm thinking I should do upfront for my child and upload ahead.

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hello,
Did you later do upfront medicals for your baby, and was it accepted, how long?
I've sent them the required file, still awaiting medical invite. So, I'm thinking I should do upfront for my child and upload ahead.
No just wait for the request. Medicals are only valid for 1 year, so if the process is longer & you submit an upfront medical you might have to get it done again.

peyyetisowmya

May 31, 2019
Hi I added my newborn after submitting my application and the asked to send medical documents of baby but I did not receive any ime number for medical for baby but medical center is asking for ime number .Do we require any ime number for medical exam for baby