+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exam and proof of fund

dtaus

Oct 10, 2019
I have a few questions about the upfront medical exam and proof of fund after getting ITA.

1. When I called the medical center to make a reservation early today, I was asked to provide the type of medical exam I'd like to take. I have to choose from study, work, visitor and family. Which one should I choose?

2. For proof of fuind, I have to list all debts, including credit cards and loans. I am actually not knowing what to do about it. What should be included to prove the fund that I have? Can I just submit a term deposit? Is that enough? Or should I just print out all bank statements?

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
I have a few questions about the upfront medical exam and proof of fund after getting ITA.

1. When I called the medical center to make a reservation early today, I was asked to provide the type of medical exam I'd like to take. I have to choose from study, work, visitor and family. Which one should I choose?

2. For proof of fuind, I have to list all debts, including credit cards and loans. I am actually not knowing what to do about it. What should be included to prove the fund that I have? Can I just submit a term deposit? Is that enough? Or should I just print out all bank statements?
Hello.

1. I wasn't asked like that when I took mine. I basically told them it was for Canada immigration. Was it a recommended panel physician listed on CIC/IRCC's website?
2. You need to declare all outstanding liabilities. In my case, I have provided 6-month bank statements and bank certificates.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada

1. EE is in place for quite a few years. I'm surprised that medical centres still don't offer a type that says EE... Three years ago I was asked the same by the medical centre I went to -- they had no idea what express entry was, so I just randomly chose Work.
2. I provided fixed deposit certificate. I only had one credit card that i rarely used so I did not have any debt on it. So I didn't provide that.