+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical done after I submitted the Application.

arjunnair1997

Aug 5, 2016
Hey,

I'm in a lot of trouble, and the gist of it is that I sent my visa application on the 14th of July w/o the UMI no from my e-medical form.

Now CIC is asking me to fill up the IMM1017e form, and get a medical done, and submit it to them.

However, I've already gotten the medical done? How do I submit my UMI no to CIC, what do I do?
Who do I email, and talk to, to get my UMI no added to my application?

Thank you, and please help ASAP.
Arjun Nair

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Hye,
Submit your inquiry by using "Case specific inquiry tool".
Explain everything & attach relevant details/supporting documents with your inquiry. It will be resolved.

Like you can send proof of your medical report with your inquiry to CIC.

Good Luck !

visahoo

Jul 20, 2016
Hi Arjun,

Mine was exactly similar case. I raised CSE and it got resolved. No need to worry, only thing is it will delay decision by at least 2 weeks.

In CSE, provide all the details, UCI, UMI, Application number etc, along with e-Medical certificate attached.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

arjunnair1997

Aug 5, 2016
arjunnair1997 said:
Hey,

I'm in a lot of trouble, and the gist of it is that I sent my visa application on the 14th of July w/o the UMI no from my e-medical form.

Now CIC is asking me to fill up the IMM1017e form, and get a medical done, and submit it to them.

However, I've already gotten the medical done? How do I submit my UMI no to CIC, what do I do?
Who do I email, and talk to, to get my UMI no added to my application?

Thank you, and please help ASAP.
Arjun Nair

You can go to the local visa office in your city, and tell them to forward your documents. For other who will have this problem in the future.