+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical- coughing and wheezing

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I had a situation. My wife has been suffering from coughing and wheezing problem since last month. I got ita today and sent her for medical. They gave her option of more tests or come back later when the coughing goes away. She has some viral infection but it is not spreadable.

If she fails the test first time and the data is transmitted to ircc, can we go and do the test again after a month and submit the second test result?

Thanks in advance?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys,

I had a situation. My wife has been suffering from coughing and wheezing problem since last month. I got ita today and sent her for medical. They gave her option of more tests or come back later when the coughing goes away. She has some viral infection but it is not spreadable.

If she fails the test first time and the data is transmitted to ircc, can we go and do the test again after a month and submit the second test result?

Thanks in advance?
That depends on IRCC personnel checking your file. He/She can reject your application on medical grounds or order you for re-medical tests or pass your medical exams. But, that would depend on what kind of infection does your wife has, which would be determined by Health Canada through her blood work.