+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical cost in India, April 2017

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karthik506 said:
Apollo Hospital is a cheat....
Avoid Apollo Chennai at all cost as it is in shambles. It not only charges a very high price of Rs 8500 compared to other places in India, but the customer service is worst and below standard level of service.

aloksingh

Mar 25, 2016
True, Chennai Apollo thieves and churn money on the name of visa.... when you will ask, why the heck so high charges... will tell you fee is set by 'high commission'

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
aloksingh said:
True, Chennai Apollo thieves and churn money on the name of visa.... when you will ask, why the heck so high charges... will tell you fee is set by 'high commission'
Yes. That is what they said when I asked them about the high price. They increased from 3500 to 8500 in 2 years...

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nokia3315 said:
Avoid Apollo Chennai at all cost as it is in shambles. It not only charges a very high price of Rs 8500 compared to other places in India, but the customer service is worst and below standard level of service.
They even dont have a email address for communication.Write an email to immigration_cni@apollohospitals.com & you will get
Mail delivery failed.

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Tara said:
Did you take the medical exam at Apollo Hospital in Ludhiana? How was the experience?
not yet bt when i called to get appointment fr my mother's medical they told me the cost... its next week so lets see how it goes

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

I got my medical done on Friday and they mentioned my upfront emedical type :"WORKER" . Is that okay? Should it be something else for Express entry? Since, a lot of people (from all categories: work permit, student visa , EE) come there, I just want to be sure that they've not presumed my visa type.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi,

I got my medical done on Friday and they mentioned my upfront emedical type :"WORKER" . Is that okay? Should it be something else for Express entry? Since, a lot of people (from all categories: work permit, student visa , EE) come there, I just want to be sure that they've not presumed my visa type.

As discussed, this is ok.
It will be NON-EDE
WORKER

Reactions: rekhabishop

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I am a single applicant, but does that mean my dependant parents also need to appear for medicals? They are not part of my application and won't be travelling with me

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I received ITA and I haven't accepted/declined it..Can we get our medical examination upfront and upload those documents along with other documents.

Can we reach authorized panel directly and get the tests done or do we need any authorization letter.If not needed I can get my tests done and keep them handy as

I am about to travel to US on H1B this month so that of declining my ITA for this month and accept it at later point of time as I falling short of funds.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
any one did medical exam recently in delhi or ludhiana , India, what is medical fees for exam?