+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

updating documents through webform

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Hi, i just wonder has anyone recently updated their documents through webform after submitted the CEC application? I noticed a date typo on the employment letter after i submitted the application, so i updated the document using webform on Aug 30, I got this email yesterday. I thought this means the document has been attached to my application. But this morning i called cic and the agent told me she didn't see any attachments on my application, does anyone know how do they process it right now?
Hy.. Did you get your documents attached?
Please reply

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
The representative said it takes 4 to 6 weeks currently. And the other representative I spoke 3 days back said the auto email we got is the actual reply from an agent and my file might have not been uploaded. I'm wondering what would happen next
Hy did you get your documnts attached?
Please reply

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hy did you get your documnts attached?
Please reply
My documents have been attached but partially. I'd sent Payment Receipts along with another doc. THey didn't update payment information in the file. WHich i got it corrected way later in beginning of december. So keep calling IRCC if agent see the docs or not on your file.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
My documents have been attached but partially. I'd sent Payment Receipts along with another doc. THey didn't update payment information in the file. WHich i got it corrected way later in beginning of december. So keep calling IRCC if agent see the docs or not on your file.
What was your timeline of documnt attached?kindly replyyyy

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Plzz tell what was the timeline of documnt attached?
Can I get your insta id if you don't mind

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Plzz tell what was the timeline of first documnt attached?

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Plzz tlll was your file got approved?