+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updates on applications transferred from CHC Islamabad to CHC London

PRhopeful

Feb 2, 2010
has any applicant, who initially sent his application to Islamabad CHC and his application was transferred to London CHC, received any status update or any correspondence from London?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
No correspondence from London office so far, only standard replies .. Although e-case status has been updated stating file has been transferred to London Office.

Mirza.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my complete application package to Canadian Visa office in Islamabad in July 2009. In March 2010, I received a letter from Islamabad office asking me to submit all my original documents. I did submit submit the docuements immediately. Since then, I have been waiting for their reply.

I am not sure about the location of my application. In Islamabad or London. I have submittted an online enquiry on their website and waiting for reply.

What exactly is your status?

PRhopeful

Feb 2, 2010
i submitted my full docs in the start of this year. i received AOR from CHC Isb. now, in the comments of my ecas status, they hav written that file has been transferred to London office in june. i didnt receive any correspondence from them. i was wondering if anyone else did. my ecas status is 'received by visa office'

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I did recieve a letter from CHC Islamabad in March 2010 asking me to submit all original educational documents, which I did.

In first week of April 2010, they contacted my Employer and confirmed my reference letters as well from the persons who had signed these reference letters. This lead me to an assumption that may be, my application is still being processed in CHC Islamabad.

Any views??

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
I have sent my full doc to CIC isb o feb 2nd 2010.
There is an update in my E-case that My case has been transfered to CIC LONDON.
e-status -received by visa office

I assume that most of applications will be processed ( or even start processing) before end of october.
Few of my friend have contacted CIC London, they have replied dont contact them before october.

PRhopeful

Feb 2, 2010
my ecas status also is received by visa office and it mentions that the application has been transferred to london office.

@ khalidcivil
what is ur status and does it mention any transfer to london office?

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well my E-case still shows "Recieved by visa office".

I contacted CHC Islamabad about my status. They didnt reply specifically and sent a gereal reply which stated that most of applications have been transfered to london office. However, they did say that some of the applications, which are near to completion, are still being processed in CHC Islamabad. This reply did'nt clarify any thing about my case specifically.

Have you guys also submitted all of your original educational documens (degrees, certificates) ?

Have CHC Islamabad contacted your Employer or the person who signed your reference letters?

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
I applied on 14feb 2005 & still waiting for any thing progressive now they have transfered my case to london & my e-case status shows in process with the comments that my case was transfered to london on 29th Sep'10.
Wish me luck guys & do update if any one has any further news from london office as I haven't heard any thing concrete from them yet.

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
I applied on 14feb 2005 & still waiting for any thing progressive now they have transfered my case to london & my e-case status shows in process with the comments that my case was transfered to london on 29th Sep'10.
Wish me luck guys & do update if any one has any further news from london office as I haven't heard any thing concrete from them yet.

drnaseer

Mar 13, 2011
I applied on 19th april 2005 & still waiting for any thing progressive now they have transfered my case to london & my e-case status shows in process with the comments that my case was transfered to london on 29th Sep'10.

any suggestions will be highly appreciated