+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

updated marital status and waiting for passport request

Qswapplicant

Apr 22, 2019
Question: Hi , I received my passport request in last may 2018 but as I was married in feb 2018, so I was collecting documents to update my marriage and that was the reason that I didn’t accepted my passport request and updated my marital status, but it has been a year now and I haven’t received my updated passport request!. Is there a similar case which I can look at to compare the processing time. Thanks

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Hi
I’m in the similar situation. Did you receive medical request for your spouseand can I know about your marital status is it changed to married or still single. Are you inland applicant. Please reply me

Qswapplicant

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah I received medical for my spouse in July 2018...... I don’t know if my marital status is updated or not yet..... yes I live in Canada

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Hi
Can I know when did you updated cic about your marital status and after how long they change your status from decision made to in process
For me I have updated them in October,2018 with upfront medical. And my status is still single and they said review is pending.

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Am sorry to ask you so many questions but on my ECAS there is no update about my spouse documents do your Ecas shows approval of your spouse medical.

Qswapplicant

Apr 22, 2019
Am sorry to ask you so many questions but on my ECAS there is no update about my spouse documents do your Ecas shows approval of your spouse medical.
No it doesn’t clearly shows about anything but says about that we contacted you via letter on this day and so on

Qswapplicant

Apr 22, 2019
It’s ok to ask questions feel free to discuss the case similarities and future possibilities at 001 5145625725 whatsapp