+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updated IELTS is required?

Sonu_685

Dec 1, 2008
Haii Friends,

I received my file number from London CHC on July 2006, as per my lawyer advice I submitted my IELTS on November 2006. Now I received a letter to submit the updated documents from High commission. I want to know whether I want to take IELTS again or not.

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also submitted my initial application in 2006 to London office with IELTS, but when they requested for updated documents I did the IELTS again to avoid dissapoinments. Luckily I scored the same BAND.

So better to do again, I know it's a big hectic and cost involved in it. That's the way it works unfortunately.

Only advantage you get in doing the IELTS for 2nd time is, if you score more than previous the results you get more points thats all.

Regards,

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Sonu_685 said:
Haii Friends,

I received my file number from London CHC on July 2006, as per my lawyer advice I submitted my IELTS on November 2006. Now I received a letter to submit the updated documents from High commission. I want to know whether I want to take IELTS again or not.
Nope..If you had your IELTS within one year of making your application,then it remains valid regardless of the time taken thereafter,to process your application! Be cool Its valid!

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
IELTS should not be more than one year old at the time of submission of application. It remains valid till the entire immigration process is completed that is "decision made" irrespective of the time/years taken.