IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
I just talked to a case officer from the NL PNP office. I asked him if they have any plans to introduce a separate PNP program for EE applicants and he told me that they're planning on introducing a EE specific PNP like some of the other provinces that have already launched such a program (BC, NS, SK). The officer further informed me that the program should be launched by March but he didn't give any specific date or weeks.

In other news, the province has increased its quota of PNP from 300 to 500 this year. So keep your eyes on the NL PNP program in the coming days.

Cheers!

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
m_dewan33 said:
I just talked to a case officer from the NL PNP office. I asked him if they have any plans to introduce a separate PNP program for EE applicants and he told me that they're planning on introducing a EE specific PNP like some of the other provinces that have already launched such a program (BC, NS, SK). The officer further informed me that the program should be launched by March but he didn't give any specific date or weeks.

In other news, the province has increased its quota of PNP from 300 to 500 this year. So keep your eyes on the NL PNP program in the coming days.

Cheers!
We have to be really careful in going ahead with options like these. Even if we manage to get a PNP, we need to be aware that we have obligations set by that province. Every province will take an "I agree" to the fact that the applicant will make that province his home in future and that he contributes to the growth of that province before they issue a nomination.

I know for a fact that there are not many jobs, at least in my area, in provinces like these. My desk mate is from NFL with 2 generations of his family from that province.

Good info to share....but need to be aware of the finetext that comes with it..
Just for a thought...

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m_dewan33 said:

Cheers!
Just to share.. NLPNP have started EE stream:
http://www.nlpnp.ca/expressentryskilledworker.html

Application Guide: http://www.nlpnp.ca/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide.pdf

For an in-depth explanation of the Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker category, please download the Express Entry Skilled Worker Application Guide PDF Icon (4 MB).

Who is eligible for the Express Entry Skilled Worker Category?
Please note that in order to be eligible for the Express Entry Stream, the following criteria must be met:
Applicants must be accepted into CIC's Express Entry pool. To confirm registration in the Express Entry pool, applicants are required to provide their Express Entry Profile Number (E plus nine digits).

Applicants must have a high-skilled job or job offer from a NL employer based on the National Occupational Code (NOC) External Link Icon classification system. The skill level (high or low) can be determined by searching for the job title on this page External Link Icon.
Individuals who do not currently meet each of the above criteria are not eligible for the Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker category. However, they may be eligible to apply under the NLPNP Skilled Worker category or the NLPNP International Graduate category.

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
munjal said:
Just to share.. NLPNP have started EE stream:
http://www.nlpnp.ca/expressentryskilledworker.html

Application Guide: http://www.nlpnp.ca/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide.pdf
yeah but now they need Job offer from NL employer.