+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update on new online spousal portal?

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello everyone..
i am principle applicant for spousal. I have an account on new online portal. I want to ask what does the last update on profile means as no new notification or email in account!
thanks

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
We've been seeing those updates for months, it says it was updated but there are no updates you can see. I'm not sure if that's a bug or it means something.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
We've been seeing those updates for months, it says it was updated but there are no updates you can see. I'm not sure if that's a bug or it means something.
Yes i dont get that . Its been six months since last update but the account is getting update now at least once a week

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
just speculation on my part, by I think it means your application is being worked on, but the updates that have happened aren't visible to you, they're only visible internally (IRCC).
Again, this is a theory of mine.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
just speculation on my part, by I think it means your application is being worked on, but the updates that have happened aren't visible to you, they're only visible internally (IRCC).
Again, this is a theory of mine.
Yes maybe ! My file got updated couple of times this week so maybe they are working on it now

Reactions: freddieMercury