Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
My account showing "Processing Update" after signature &submit, and for quite few hours....
is there anyone has same situation?

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
7fish said:
My account showing "Processing Update" after signature &submit, and for quite few hours....
is there anyone has same situation?
Yes, i too was able to submit the changes 1hr ago. But its still showing as processing update. Dont know how long we need to wait

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I recreate my profile and I added my last time twice by mistake :-[ now I can't adjust my full name. Is there any way to change your name in EE profile after submission.

Thanks in advance.

;)

mrkh

Oct 14, 2016
omar_ahmed21 said:
Hi Everyone,

I recreate my profile and I added my last time twice by mistake :-[ now I can't adjust my full name. Is there any way to change your name in EE profile after submission.

Thanks in advance.

;)

Yes, you can modify it in the family information section on top.

Teja604

Nov 22, 2016
Its working now.. I can see the continue button and updated successfully.. But the score was not yet updated may be i need to wait for 24 hrs to be updated. still my CRS for Canadian education Shows "0" ... :(

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Teja604 said:
Its working now.. I can see the continue button and updated successfully.. But the score was not yet updated may be i need to wait for 24 hrs to be updated. still my CRS for Canadian education Shows "0" ... :(
If you have already updated the profile and do not see points being added, you probably need to wait because there seems like a bug and many folks are experiencing the same issue. You can also try to withdraw profile and recreate new one which might help.

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
amhbala said:
Yes, i too was able to submit the changes 1hr ago. But its still showing as processing update. Dont know how long we need to wait
did your problem solved? my friend told me her profile changed to submitted.. but mine is still processing update

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
Calgary2014 said:
log off and log in after10 minutes,

I tried few hours... still showing processing update.. ??? ???

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
7fish said:
I tried few hours... still showing processing update.. ??? ???
Mine is in "process Update" for 5 days now.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks

Seems like the bug has been fixed. You should now be able to see the "Continue" button. However even though my form is transmitted and the status is "Submitted", I still can't see any updates to my CRS score. Anyone else having the same issue ?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Maherd said:
Hey Folks

Seems like the bug has been fixed. You should now be able to see the "Continue" button. However even though my form is transmitted and the status is "Submitted", I still can't see any updates to my CRS score. Anyone else having the same issue ?
for me, it took about 6 hrs to see my updated points aft er successfully submitting the changes. Just be paitient