+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update not submitted status after making changes for CRS updates

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hey Guys

I think they are looking into it.
I reported a technical issue and now when i click on "View Submitted Application".
Its showing me Error 503 , My cic is currently under scheduled maintenance.
Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I do got a email from CIC when i reported this issue.

I dont know how to attach a screenshot here.

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
I accidentally clicked the Study and Language section, but didn't do any changes so I click reverted changed.
So now it's indicates "Complete", not "Transmitted", do I just leave& ignore it?

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
BA2LAMAZ said:
If I understand you correctly, you created a new profile and your study and language still says 'in progress'? ???
No, I did answered the new question added on 19th November and it was showing in progress, but yesterday I went back to change something and now there is no Continue button. So the status its showing is Updated and not submitted.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
ssingh5 said:
Hey Guys

I think they are looking into it.
I reported a technical issue and now when i click on "View Submitted Application".
Its showing me Error 503 , My cic is currently under scheduled maintenance.
Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I do got a email from CIC when i reported this issue.

I dont know how to attach a screenshot here.
I had the same error message but I have checked again and it's still 'in progress' :mad:

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Apparently they now know of the problem. Here is a notice at the top of the login page:

"Note: Some people have not been able to transmit updates to their Express Entry profiles. We are currently looking into technical issues that may be causing this. We will post a new notice when the issue is fixed."

jacobjm47

Nov 25, 2016
I still dont have the continue button to submit my updates. called CIC regarding this and they said it might be a technical error and will get fixed. its been 4 days now and still connot find the button. will it work if i withdraw and make a new profile??

Justos

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BA2LAMAZ said:
Apparently they now know of the problem. Here is a notice at the top of the login page:

"Note: Some people have not been able to transmit updates to their Express Entry profiles. We are currently looking into technical issues that may be causing this. We will post a new notice when the issue is fixed."
Thanks for sharing! I missed this when logging in this morning. Heres hoping for a fix today

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
Hi All

Any updates what should i do , Either CIC is going to fix this BUG, Or should i create a new profile , Any suggestion!

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
I think they had the continue and signature page now. I just submitted, and now it's showing processing updates.

VO18

Oct 2, 2016
I personally created a new profile and it added the bonus points for my Canadian education. I also registered with the Job Bank, just waiting on the approval.

I hope it helps.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
7fish said:
I think they had the continue and signature page now. I just submitted, and now it's showing processing updates.
Thanks for letting us know. I just submitted my profile as well

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Finally I found the "continue" and "submit" button and I could submit my new language result. The status suggests that my profile has been submitted but my score didn't change.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Calgary2014 said:
Finally I found the "continue" and "submit" button and I could submit my new language result. The status suggests that my profile has been submitted but my score didn't change.
Give it 24 hours to reflect