+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update from IRCC - most recent

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hi,

My application is in post-AOR stage under Express Entry and I recently received an update from IRCC for -

1. Re-medicals request
2. Documents required -
  1. PCC Certificate
  2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
Ques1) Has anyone received a similar request lately?

Ques2) I got my PCC done in Dec'2020, do I need to get it done again or the same document can work?

Appreciate your immediate response on the above.

Best
Joe

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,

My application is in post-AOR stage under Express Entry and I recently received an update from IRCC for -

1. Re-medicals request
2. Documents required -
  1. PCC Certificate
  2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)

Ques2) I got my PCC done in Dec'2020, do I need to get it done again or the same document can work?

Best
Joe
1. Majority of applicants are receiving requests to submit new PCCs and Schedule A form these days.
2. You need to submit a fresh PCC now.

Reactions: Joe110

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
okay, thanks for your response and confirmation on the filing of a new PCC.

Also, for re-medical, can I get my medicals done from another city other than my residing city as there are no available slots for medical examinations?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
okay, thanks for your response and confirmation on the filing of a new PCC.

Also, for re-medical, can I get my medicals done from another city other than my residing city as there are no available slots for medical examinations?
You can. The city doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Joe110

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I also received something similar. The letter says:

From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from current country of residence.

does this mean I need to submit pcc from all countries or just my current country of residence?

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi,

1. Re-medicals request
2. Documents required -
  1. PCC Certificate

Best
Joe
Did you go outside of Canada while waiting for a decision? Why they are asking the same PCC? This does not make sense, since you already submitted those documents. This reminds me of an old soviet bureaucracy. Or I am missing something here!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi, I also received something similar. The letter says:

From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from current country of residence.

does this mean I need to submit pcc from all countries or just my current country of residence?
Each country where you reside more than six months.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

isabell.L

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Hi,

1. Re-medicals request
2. Documents required -
  1. PCC Certificate

Best
Joe
Hi! I got the similar request, new PCC from my home town and a new Schedule A.
Did you already submitted them and Do you have any update?
Do you have any update?

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hi! I got the similar request, new PCC from my home town and a new Schedule A.
Did you already submitted them and Do you have any update?
Do you have any update?
Hey, yes I have done my PCC again and submitted the requested docs.