Update - BWJ London Visa Officer

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
Yes please Muzharr do this whatsapp group, and let us join all of us on it
I am with BWJ LVO- and suffering the same delay

Application: 26 Nov, 2014

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
More over, I have requested GSMC notes, now it is more than 45 days and I did not receive any feedback, what is this suppose to give as an indication?

I am Worry!

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Zainab100 said:
More over, I have requested GSMC notes, now it is more than 45 days and I did not receive any feedback, what is this suppose to give as an indication?

I am Worry!
You should recieve notes by now almost it takes 30 days anyway Good luck 9 july 2014 applicant still waiting

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Zainab100 said:

I am Worry!
Very strange, first time I find someone receiving notes so late. If you applied through friend or family member in Canada then you need to check when application was actually lodged. I requested notes 4 times and every time I got it by 30th or 31st day.

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Very strange, first time I find someone receiving notes so late. If you applied through friend or family member in Canada then you need to check when application was actually lodged. I requested notes 4 times and every time I got it by 30th or 31st day.

I applied my notes request through Visa File, and they have nothing to do for me :(

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Zainab100 said:
I applied my notes request through Visa File, and they have nothing to do for me :(
Have you received confirmation email from Valery Gualev that you request has sent for processing and you will receive notes in 45 days?

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
vedette said:
Have you received confirmation email from Valery Gualev that you request has sent for processing and you will receive notes in 45 days?
Yes Vedette, they sent me confirmation E-mail, and when I followed up with them after 45 days, they told me that they have submitted the inquiry to the processing office and ''re: your GCMS request. It may take some time to receive a response''We'll keep you updated.

I do not know what is the reason behind that?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Zainab100 said:
Yes Vedette, they sent me confirmation E-mail, and when I followed up with them after 45 days, they told me that they have submitted the inquiry to the processing office and ''re: your GCMS request. It may take some time to receive a response''We'll keep you updated.

I do not know what is the reason behind that?
Hmmm. I think you should minus days from 20th Dec to 31st Dec although this does not make a reason:D but for personal satisfaction and patience as you know this process requires lots of Duas and Patience.

Please keep us posted when you receive your notes. All the best!

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
vedette said:
Hmmm. I think you should minus days from 20th Dec to 31st Dec although this does not make a reason:D but for personal satisfaction and patience as you know this process requires lots of Duas and Patience.

Please keep us posted when you receive your notes. All the best!
Thanks Vedette,
I have one question also if you can help in that or clarify it please, it is now 3.9 Months since updating the ecas status ''medical received'' on 14 October 2015, and nothing after that till today? :( :( :'( :'(

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Zainab100 said:
Thanks Vedette,
I have one question also if you can help in that or clarify it please, it is now 3.9 Months since updating the ecas status ''medical received'' on 14 October 2015, and nothing after that till today? :( :( :'( :'(
Yes this happens and it is because your Security Checks are being taken place. One of the forum member 'Bukhari' resembles your case. Please see the timelines on this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lvo-applicants-visa-offier-rih-thread-t326048.360.html

It's good that you have ordered GCMS Notes as this will tell you alot of things.

Just make sure, you have presented everything right and intimated London Visa Office of the changes mentioned in your MR Email as they verify those things in Security Checks like your home address etc.

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
vedette said:
Yes this happens and it is because your Security Checks are being taken place. One of the forum member 'Bukhari' resembles your case. Please see the timelines on this thread

It's good that you have ordered GCMS Notes as this will tell you alot of things.

Just make sure, you have presented everything right and intimated London Visa Office of the changes mentioned in your MR Email as they verify those things in Security Checks like your home address etc.
Thanks Vedette for your help, as i feel I am lost and and my dream could be vanished at any moment. Do you think is it a good idea to raise CSE to My LVO (bwj) or should I wait? and what usually should I write in this CSE request?

Appreciate your advice

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Zainab100 said:
Thanks Vedette for your help, as i feel I am lost and and my dream could be vanished at any moment. Do you think is it a good idea to raise CSE to My LVO (bwj) or should I wait? and what usually should I write in this CSE request?

Appreciate your advice
No no don't feel that way. MashaALLAH you are so ahead of others...waiting for the Medical Request still.

Yes it is really a good idea to raise CSE and you can raise CSE now, it's best to raise CSE in early weekdays.

Please check your Inbox

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
vedette said:
No no don't feel that way. MashaALLAH you are so ahead of others...waiting for the Medical Request still.

Yes it is really a good idea to raise CSE and you can raise CSE now, it's best to raise CSE in early weekdays.

Please check your Inbox
Many Thanks for support

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Completed my medical on 28 January 2016, just today checked from IOM and they told everything is fine, results uploaded today....hope to get medical received line updated soon. Going to pay RPRF tomorrow and will forward all required documents tomorrow.

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
vedette said:

Please check your Inbox
Hi vedette,
I updated you regarding my GCMS notes,
Check your inbox