Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Amanpreet Singh,
10th- 86%
12th- 71%
Btech-IT -77%
IELTS-7 bands
GRE-301.
Working in Accenture India Pvt Ltd since 6 months as JAVA programmer.

Lots of co curricular activities certificates
Admitted to University of Ottawa for Fall-13 Session in Master of CS.

Undergoing VISA process and waiting for registration process to begin.

kathmandu

May 23, 2013
Dear Brother,
I need help for visa processing, if possible.....
I got admission in PhD with full international admission scholarship for the fall 2013 in University ottawa. Now, I am collecting all the documents for study visa procedure. However, I need to be clear in some portion which could be clarify , if possible.

1. As per the admission documents regarding terms and condition; in condition to be met before registration portion, legal status at FGPS is needed which can be only possible upon study visa arrival. Without legal status at FGPS, I couldnot be registered as student and pay the tuition fees. So, my query is how can I register online and pay my tuition fees with the scholarship grant. Since, CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) is strongly looking for receipt of tuition fees of first year. Also, if I wait for registration which is in June 26, then it might be too late to apply for visa procedure. So, what should I do regarding application of visa; whether to wait for registration or what..........

2. As per the admission documents, there is written as 37000$ amount needed. However, according to my calculation, it is high amount after adding tuition fees+health (16000$/year) living and other expenses (11000$/year). And, my scholarship is also of 27000$/year which will help for all the requirements of visa. So can you please suggest me whether to supply this document for evaluation to visa office.

3.Right now, I am thinking that I will supply all the documents for visa as per guidelines. And, in the financial document, I will attached only the bank statement document of having 12000$ in my account financed by my father. Other things I will not supply to the visa officers in financial document.
Is it the right thinking of mine regarding only submission of bank statement of having 12000$ in financial status document. If other things are also needed. then, please let me know regarding it. Your help will be greatly satisfaction to me.

amanpreet005

May 22, 2013
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro actually these are some common doubt which ppl going to ottawa have as the university ppl are not making it clear..

Canadda13

Nov 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will be attending MBA program of University of Ottawa and got the visa Friday 24th May. Let me know if you need any help in completing the visa documentation

kathmandu

May 23, 2013
Dear Canada 13, Please help me in these regards brother. I have got full admission with scholarship grant of 27k.

I have to wait for the registration process which is June 26, then have to pay money from my scholarship budget. And, Finally have to apply for study visa after June 26, 2013. Otherwise the receipt of payment could not be collected from my side and could not be shown in the study visa. Should I wait for it or could I describe this thing in application letter as SOP of study visa, please let me know these things as I have already collected all the documents......................

kathmandu

May 23, 2013
Dear Canada 13, Please help me in these regards brother. I have got full admission with scholarship grant of 27k.

I have to wait for the registration process which is June 26, then have to pay money from my scholarship budget. And, Finally have to apply for study visa after June 26, 2013. Otherwise the receipt of payment could not be collected from my side and could not be shown in the study visa. Should I wait for it or could I describe this thing in application letter as SOP of study visa, please let me know these things as I have already collected all the documents......................

kathmandu

May 23, 2013
Dear Canada 13, also let me know whether own student bank statement is better or fathers bank statement in proof of fund...........