+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uottawa applicant--LEts connect here for status updates-Fall 15

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh man...my hopes are getting high. Hope for the best.

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Aman. I am still waiting. i am the person who applied very late. lol during the last dates and my docs got completed by 15 March i guess. I will either be rejected or the last person to get the call.

Kedjus

Nov 13, 2014
armaandhir said:
Congrats Aman. I am still waiting. i am the person who applied very late. lol during the last dates and my docs got completed by 15 March i guess. I will either be rejected or the last person to get the call.
Hi Guy i am still waiting too. My application got completed in May so...
Kakkar any update ?

Kedjus

Nov 13, 2014
Can my late completion of my file can't be a problem for me ?
I have apply for the M.eng in mechanical .
Does any one here have apply to the same department?

Rajeev27598

Dec 29, 2014
Hi..
this is Rajeev here from Bangalore.
I have applied for Engineering Management in University of Ottawa for winter 2016.
Please let me know whether Notorized copy of TOEFL score card is sufficient or I have to order fresh TOEFL score card to UOO ?

aakarshan

Jun 1, 2015
hi guys. i applied fr uOttawa in late feb. and application gt completed in april. still no word for admission. infoweb just says tht ir application has been forwarded.. any update on when is the last date they offer admissions till?

Kedjus

Nov 13, 2014
Rajeev27598 said:
Hi..
this is Rajeev here from Bangalore.
I have applied for Engineering Management in University of Ottawa for winter 2016.
Please let me know whether Notorized copy of TOEFL score card is sufficient or I have to order fresh TOEFL score card to UOO ?
If your first language is either English or French , you will not need any document
Again.. Did you apply for bachelor or master ? And what os your profile and your application statue?

ik01

Aug 3, 2015
Please I want to know if your preference Form can affect ur admission in to University of ottawa... Cos I filled partial for my funding and I wrote down 5000canadian dollars. I could actually afford the fees but I tot it would make them give me scholarship. Pls help..woukd it affect my admission.

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
If you guys are in the Engineering background , You guys could've joined Carleton University in Ottawa than UofOttawa. Carleton has better Ranking and much better faculty .

To be honest , I've. Been to both UofOttawa and Carleton University for the Campus tour and UofOttawa sucks . They don't have tunnels for winter . UofOttawa js literally a single building and worst of all , It has no recreation center .

B.Eng Aerospace , Carleton University

jrpatel24

Aug 12, 2015
armaandhir said:
I have also applied in uOttawa and i am currently in Ottawa. If you guys have troubles regarding applications, i might help.
Please, Can you tell me that what is the fee structure in UOO. And each term what is the fees to be paid? I also got the acceptance in MEng in mechanical engineering. Please help me.

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
Hi friends,

Please help me out with this.

Im a masters holder in Mechanical ( manufacturing Engineering) from India with 79%. I would like to do MEng in Advanced Material and Manufacturing Engineering in uOttawa canada. my query is
1. Is it possible to get admission for second masters in university?
2. If yes, Which will consider as priority for admission Bachelor or Master? I have less scores in Bachelors with backlogs.
3. Is there any chance for visa rejection from the visa officers for taking admission for second masters in Canadian universities

Kindly reply pls..