Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I have repeatedly been asked if Caregivers are no longer allowed to apply for PR after 24 months of service,So I contacted Therese Vermette Who is the Director of Communications for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to confirm that until further notice,LCP s are entitled to apply for Permanent Residency after 24 months without leaving Canada,But there are some idiots out their insisting that their friend,cousin,brother etc heard otherwise,So If the Official Spokesperson of CIC is not credibile who is???Hows this if anybody can produce an official,memo or circular from CIC of this supposed policy,I quit the forum permanently.???Any takers????

neda

Jan 9, 2009
thank you BC guy, you're such a blessing to many people at least its clear now , for those people who spread the rumors, its time for you to tell the truth about the good news.

bestjsg

Jun 3, 2009
don't be upset, a forum as informative as this attracts all kind of people...

I have to say that you have helped me a lot , I now have an answer back to my nanny and also thanks to PMM to clarify that 'working Full time' in Ontario is 37.5 hours a week ..

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
to all filipinos:mga kababayan ko wag namna tayong maging makulit sa mga talakayin d2 s forum n ito.wag tayong naniniwala s mga"sabi ni ganito,ni ganon, ganon daw yun!khit p sya residente na ng canada,basahin nyo na lang yun site tungkol sa live-incaregiver at doon makukuha nyong lahat yun sgot s lahat ng tanong nyo,ok?salamat!ksi pg nakulitan s atin si bcguy ay wla n tayong mahihingan ng tulong s mga tanong n d natin mkuha o maintindahan s website tungkol s live-in caregiver.salamat po!