+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNSURE DECLARATION OF DEPENDANT

pay

Jan 21, 2017
HI.. i landed immigrant here in canada this 2015. i left my baby in philippines when he was still 6 months. and were worrying that my dad who sponsored us is unsure about the declaration. when were meeting all our requirements, i was pregnant when i got my medical. when my dad had his interview, they ask him if theres any changes in family status, he said that hes daughter was pregnant. But the one whos asking is not saying anything and just typing so my dad doesn't even know if he got the information right.
we didnt tried following up my kid because were worrying that we might wait for another couple of years just to get here in canada. please help me. how would i know if my kid is declared or not. i wanted to sponsor him and i want to make sure everything is set up before i start my sponsorship. thank u...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

Did you take your child for a medical? Submit his birth certificate? If not, your child was not declared and you cannot sponsor him.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
pay said:
HI.. i landed immigrant here in canada this 2015. i left my baby in philippines when he was still 6 months. and were worrying that my dad who sponsored us is unsure about the declaration. when were meeting all our requirements, i was pregnant when i got my medical. when my dad had his interview, they ask him if theres any changes in family status, he said that hes daughter was pregnant. But the one whos asking is not saying anything and just typing so my dad doesn't even know if he got the information right.
we didnt tried following up my kid because were worrying that we might wait for another couple of years just to get here in canada. please help me. how would i know if my kid is declared or not. i wanted to sponsor him and i want to make sure everything is set up before i start my sponsorship. thank u...
When you landed, did they ask you questions based on your COPR?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
pay said:
As mentioned, if the child did not do a medical exam then he was not declared.

Also at the time you landed in 2015, were you married or had you lived with the baby's father for 1 year?