+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unofficial transcript

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
I ordered gcms note, my eligibility passed, but in the evaluation section the case analysit mentioned no official transcript provided, diploma provided. So it is better if you can submit the official one. You can order with Humber online and they will send you by courier. I got the Seneca one after I got AOR, but didnot submit it by web form

tharindumax

Mar 17, 2019
I ordered gcms note, my eligibility passed, but in the evaluation section the case analysit mentioned no official transcript provided, diploma provided. So it is better if you can submit the official one. You can order with Humber online and they will send you by courier. I got the Seneca one after I got AOR, but didnot submit it by web form
That's good..better submit official one in all the ways..

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys I have a transcript from my college which is officially stamped and it got all the semesters marks and my GPA mentioned. but it says please verify eligibility to graduate with department. I also have my official degree. Is it going to be a problem if I upload this transcript. thanks

Jun 27, 2018
I did the same thing attaching unofficial transcript, pls help me was your file rejected because of that or got approved??