+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Visa process 2017

NavnoorsC

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hey guys
Can anyone please tell me whether it is necessary to pay the fees for 1st semester or year ,while applying for study permit under university category? Or we can just show sufficient funds that would imply that we can pay the tuition fees later?
Also, please guide as when to start the visa process for fall?
Also it would be highly appreciated if anyone could tell me what are the important factors to be written in the Statement of Purpose(SOP) to VO. or send the sample format and main points.
Thanks a ton!!! :)

Pinder41

Mar 16, 2017
Yes it is necessary to pay 1 sem uni fees in canada but in newzealand u can pay ur tution fees after visa

NavnoorsC

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I read that fees should be paid before visa process for SPP category(compulsory), also few students got visa approved without paying fees( under university category), but by just showing sufficient funds.
My classes registration would begin in June end, Do i have to wait untill that?? :eek:
Also tuition fee for 1 semester is 2K CAD(app 1 lakh), So, are you sure that I have to pay it before Visa process because 2k is not much amount.
Thank you!!

Pinder41

Mar 16, 2017
Navnoor in spp category i m sure that we have to pay uni or collg fees before visa ,,, bt i m sure not about genearal or university category fees criteria ,, so u have to talk with expert immigration consultant about this matter ,,

NavnoorsC

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Ok thanks Pinder!! I would be applying through Chandigarh vfs, is it any different than applying in any other vfs, i mean the duration, as i believe you have gone with the chd vfs! ? :)

Pinder41

Mar 16, 2017
yes navnoor i applied on 17 feb from chandigarh vfs office but still i donot get any update about my study visa ,, or i think there is no difference between any vfs because some of my friends got their visa within 10 days even they applied from chd office ,,,, baki kismat di gll aa yrr