Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
Im applying under this NOC too.
Can anyone tell me what do they mean by this education requirement?
"A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers."

I have done MPhil Economics and I am teaching Maths in a University.
Am I eligible to apply?Im not teaching Economics but Maths.

Also my title for the 1st year was Teaching Associate and then i got the title of Teaching Fellow. As a teaching assisstant too i was giving lectures to the bachelors students! Its just my university policy to have atleast 1 year experience in teaching to get the title of Teaching Fellow.

Since this occupation is up for immigration for the 1st time, i guess people will be confused as to what is required n what fits 100% into this category.

Can some1 please help me with this? about my eligibility?

rocky29

May 7, 2014
As per my consultancy, if your degree is in particular subject your work experience should be in similar field which shall be counted, if you don't have experience in similar field, its won't be counted.

rocky29

May 7, 2014
Hi Vik 2002,
As per my opinion, If you see on CIC gazette site, role and responsibilities mentioned for NOC 4011 strictly indicates PhD degree along with research experience for Professor and MSc degree with specialization for lecturers.

However, I think you should apply, as you have experience and rest of roles and responsibilities might be similar though, you shall fall short of education points,
Hence, I am not sure about it.

Rest all depends on CIC officer now!!

Good luck!!

SunnyRay

May 22, 2014
Hi all!
Help me to clarify a few things about NOC code 4011.
Can University professors and lecturers majored in Information technology apply for FSWP-2014?
For example, I see the title "computer science professor – university" in the list of Titles (NOC 4011), and below I read this "University professors and lecturers specialize in a particular subject matter such as biology, chemistry, anatomy, sociology, business administration or law".
Is it mandatory requirement that only these types of speciality (biology, chemistry, anatomy, sociology, business administration or law) can may qualify to immigrate to Canada? Or not only these?

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
hi all
please help me with my doubt.
I am applying under NOC 4011
as per the latest update the capping shows as 235 as on 6th November,
I will be sending my application by November 25th.
do I have a chance HuhHuhHuh?