+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University or PR

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Hey guys,
I am a 36 year old single Indian female with a bachelors degree, currently pursing my masters ...Also planning to move to Canada.
I almost gave up on PR since I am past the 'right' age... But my uncle suggested that I must apply as a student and transfer my second year to Canadian university...
But my other friends are suggesting that I must try and get a PR...

What would you suggest?
Thanks

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys,
I am a 36 year old single Indian female with a bachelors degree, currently pursing my masters ...Also planning to move to Canada.
I almost gave up on PR since I am past the 'right' age... But my uncle suggested that I must apply as a student and transfer my second year to Canadian university...
But my other friends are suggesting that I must try and get a PR...

What would you suggest?
Thanks
Student visa will be your best choice.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
One more question - I completed my bachelors in extremely low scores... Also, I am doing my masters via distance education from an open university in India...However, I have decent saving and fantastic work and travel experience...
Will it be easy to get transfer to university?
I am doing my masters in English Literature..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
One more question - I completed my bachelors in extremely low scores... Also, I am doing my masters via distance education from an open university in India...However, I have decent saving and fantastic work and travel experience...
Will it be easy to get transfer to university?
I am doing my masters in English Literature..
That's really impossible for any of us to say. You will have to contact schools in Canada that you want to attend to discuss whether it will be possible to transfer credits and how many.