+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Winnipeg PACE

B Yeung

Mar 16, 2020
University of Winnipeg is one of the DLI schools, what about the programmes under PACE? Are the programmes eligible for the entitlement of DLI like PGWP?

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
University of Winnipeg is one of the DLI schools, what about the programmes under PACE? Are the programmes eligible for the entitlement of DLI like PGWP?
I am planning to apply for 16 months PG Dip. Network Security course from PACE-Uni Of Winnipeg. Could you please confirm, from you researches, the PGWP eligibility after the program?

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Dears,

Please let me know what would be the duration of the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) after completing any one year PG COURSE(or PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS DIPLOMA) FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG - PROFESSIONAL, APPLIED AND CONTINUING EDUCATION (PACE).

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dears,

Please let me know what would be the duration of the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) after completing any one year PG COURSE(or PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS DIPLOMA) FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG - PROFESSIONAL, APPLIED AND CONTINUING EDUCATION (PACE).

Thanks.
One year

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Dears,

Thanks.
Hello.. have you applied for this course and got visa?

Bhavin.V

May 22, 2021
Hello,

I got Admit for PGDM in Marketing Management at University of Winnipeg PACE for 2021 Fall intake.
I want to confirm that, Am I Eligible for PG Work Permit ( PGWP) after completion of PGDM in Marketing Management ?
As this in not clearly stated in course description on Website. Please Assist based on which I can take my Final Decision

Thank you