Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
No updates from uni for a space opening, have decided to defer for Winter intake..
Prolly full rn, I guess lots of intakes already for the semester starting Sept 6th.
There are tons of options available in Downtown Winnipeg, have you looked into them?
Lemme know if you need any help from a local Winnipeger :)

Reactions: nittrik

nittrik

May 23, 2013
No updates from uni for a space opening, have decided to defer for Winter intake..
Let them know that you preference is September but you are up for Winter intake as well, btw which course are you planing to take in Winter because there's a possibility that they might not have the same course available in next semester, also do send them a follow-up mail, Did they send you any confirmation after you shared you visa approval letter witht them

Warlock93

Jul 10, 2021
Let them know that you preference is September but you are up for Winter intake as well, btw which course are you planing to take in Winter because there's a possibility that they might not have the same course available in next semester, also do send them a follow-up mail, Did they send you any confirmation after you shared you visa approval letter witht them
My course Is web design development PG diploma, it's there in winter intake as well.they send the waitlisted mail only no other mail. I have said that I am ok for the winter intake as I have not yet got seat confirmation for September.

Reactions: nittrik

nittrik

May 23, 2013
Prolly full rn, I guess lots of intakes already for the semester starting Sept 6th.
There are tons of options available in Downtown Winnipeg, have you looked into them?
Lemme know if you need any help from a local Winnipeger :)
Hey Captain,

Thanks for replying,

Yes I'm searching for options in and around downtown on Kijji and FB marketplace, but little confused as my preference is to stay near the university but don't know which area is good, there are number of other reasons :

1 I have lived in a temperature below -10 a decade ago but I'm really scared of winters in Winnipeg, I'm not planing to buy a car for at least few months plus traveling to uni via city bus in winters will be tough (I might be wrong).

2. I have attended the webinars of UoW in past couple of weeks, according to them my course will be an extensive one, and I have to be in college for at least 8 hrs a day, so I guess traveling to and from university should be less time consuming.

A local Winnipeger will be a real godsend, any tip or advise would be greatly appreciated, I may have more question till I land in your city :)

Last edited:

nittrik

May 23, 2013
My course Is web design development PG diploma, it's there in winter intake as well.they send the waitlisted mail only no other mail. I have said that I am ok for the winter intake as I have not yet got seat confirmation for September.
If your course is available in Jan then it's just a matter of 3 months, I know it sucks to wait after so many sleepless nights while waiting for your visa, hopefully by the time you will be flying all this chaos about travel, tickets will be over, I will be flying in December too

Reactions: Warlock93

Warlock93

Jul 10, 2021
If your course is available in Jan then it's just a matter of 3 months, I know it sucks to wait after so many sleepless nights while waiting for your visa, hopefully by the time you will be flying all this chaos about travel, tickets will be over, I will be flying in December too
Yeah

Oct 18, 2021
Finally got my POE letter today. I have forwarded the same to the university. Fingers crossed..
Dear,
I completed my Bachelors from UK. I want to apply for a pace program.

But visa might get rejected as choosing a diploma after Bachelors sound irrelevant.

1. Is it possible if i apply for a Masters program in UoW and then as soon as i arrive i can change my course/program from Masters to Pace Diploma??

2. Does pace diploma programs provide pgwp after completion? Because for Master in Management i have chevked and website says no pgwp provided after completion of MiM as it is mostly online.